Macleay Island Arts Centre
Macleay Island / Arts and Entertainment
We aim to provide
- A safe, creative, productive atmosphere for all artists and aspiring artists.
- Facilities and equipment for all members.
- Instruction and tutoring with qualified teachers.
- Gallery space available for hire and for the art community.
- Gallery opens to the public weekly.
- Workshops by arrangement.
- Opportunity for volunteers to enrich their community.
- The building and facilities can be accessed by members at any time by arrangement with the co-ordinator.
Phone us on 07 3409 4100 or you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org